Legal problems can be quite harrowing especially when you are trying to find the right lawyer to get you through them successfully. I believe I can assist you.
For over 30 years I, Robert A. Ciuffa, Attorney at Law, have successfully represented individuals and families in the Greater Saint Louis Missouri area. I offer knowledgeable, professional, and skillful representation with an insistence and dedication that my clients achieve the best possible outcome. Whether by jury trial or settlement the outcome must be in my client’s best interests. My clients have ready, timely access to me and can expect a patient explanation along every step of their legal journey. My lengthy career provides me with a familiarity and more often, a working knowledge of individual courts, judges, prosecutors, opposing lawyers, insurance companies, administrative commissions, and science professionals.
"I represent people in Missouri and Federal criminal cases, such as DWI/DUI (Impaired Driving), Drug violations, Theft and Burglary, Homicides, as well as in Family Law and personal injury (auto, truck, Motorcycle etc) cases"
If you have a legal problem involving criminal charges, auto accidents or family law, I would like to speak with you. Call me today at 314-219-1906 or contact me by e-mail to schedule your consultation. My office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and by appointment. Jail consultations are also available for clients with criminal defense needs. In most instances the initial consultation is free.
Criminal Defense in Missouri and Federal Charges
I provide knowledgeable defense to adults and juveniles facing criminal charges brought by the state of Missouri or the federal government. As a St. Louis criminal defense lawyer, I defend the rights of those accused of virtually any Missouri or federal criminal charge, including:
- DWI/DUI/Impaired Driving
I been trained in forensics by the American Academy of Forensic Sciences.
I have extensive training in handling scientific evidence, which means I am able to independently analyze blood tests, drug tests and other technical evidence in order to build a strong defense.
- Drug charges
- Sex offenses including child sex offenses and child porn
- Sex offender registration violations
- Theft and property crimes
- Murder including capital crimes
- Violent crimes and domestic abuse
- White collar crimes including forgery, embezzlement, money laundering, public corruption and bribery
- Fraud including federal benefits fraud, Internet fraud and casino marker fraud
- Robbery, burglary, armed robbery and bank robbery
- Missouri and federal firearms offenses
- Juvenile offenses
- Parole and probation violations
- Traffic Violations
Many issues involving domestic relations are emotionally complex — particularly in divorce-related situations. I provide communicative client services and am available to answer any of your questions. My divorce clients include civilians as well as military servicemen and women. I am also a trained guardian ad litem, representing the interests of the children.
Family law and divorce issues I handle include:
- Division of marital property: I can handle virtually any type of property division and can bring in experts as needed. I handle pension plans, 401(k) plans, QDROs, military benefits, intellectual property and shared businesses.
- Spousal maintenance
- Child custody and visitation: I handle initial determination, modification, enforcement and relocation. In Missouri, certain notification standards and alternate parenting plans must be provided to relocate a child's residence, including relocations within the state.
- Child support: I handle initial determinations, modification and enforcement issues. I also represent parents who have been charged with the crime of Non-Support
- Paternity and parental rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Adult abuse (domestic violence) and child abuse: I handle various types of domestic abuse and ex parte restraining orders. In addition to these civil court actions, I have and continue to represent those charged with the related criminal offense such as Domestic Assault.
- Contempt and Show Cause Orders
I also handle personal injury matters, including car, truck, and motorcycle accidents and achieving financial settlements that meet my client's needs. Should you have concerns about legal issues in areas not listed here namely, medical malpractice, product liability, military issues, and workers compensation, I can review your concerns and refer you to very capable lawyers in those areas.
For a phone consultation about your criminal law or family law issue, please call 314-219-1906 or contact me by e-mail.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.